In this privacy statement we let you know that we process personal data in the context of our services. We have drawn up this privacy statement to inform you about how we handle your personal data.
Who are we?
We are part of ‘Leven in Vrijheid’ registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 524.78.122. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data (Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG)).
Scope and objective
In this document we have laid down how we handle the personal data of visitors and users of our websites, students, course participants, (trial) clients and others who use our services. We do this with the aim of being as clear as possible about:
- what kind of data we process and store and for what purpose;
- how we do this as carefully as possible;
- how we try to guarantee your rights as best as possible.
What kind of data do we process?
We process the following data – if applicable:
- cookies and web statistics. When you visit our website, we collect information related to the type of device, browser and how you use our website. We do this to see how visitors use our website;
- surname, first names, address, postal code, place of residence, country, telephone number, e-mail address and similar data intended for communication of the data subject;
relevant financial data about, for example, payment of invoices;
- image and/or sound recordings of trial client sessions for the exam for the Emotion Coach training.
For what purpose do we process this data?
When processing personal data, we comply with the applicable legislation. We process the personal data with the aim of:
- organize the education and training we provide, test students, certify students and guide students in their learning process;
- to be able to link students to (trial) clients;
- communicate with students, clients and other parties involved and interested parties about the education, training, activities, etc.;
- to invoice and – if applicable – to outsource the collection of invoices;
- keep financial records that meet the legal requirements;
We process data
to properly execute the agreement and/or conditions that we have agreed with you;
on the basis of a legitimate interest that is consistent with or arises from the stated purposes, we do this on the basis of a careful assessment and weighing of interests;
sometimes with your permission, where this is possible and you can give this permission freely.
Retention of data
We do not store the data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we obtained the data, unless there is another legal obligation that requires longer storage of the data. We keep data about a course or training you followed with us for 5 years from the last moment we had contact. We do not store image and/or sound recordings of test client sessions for longer than 6 months after the exam has been taken.
Security and secrecy
We are always focused on organizing our business operations – also technically – in such a way that personal data is stored and secured correctly and is not damaged or processed incorrectly. Everyone who is involved in the implementation of this statement and who thereby receives personal data that are confidential, is obliged to maintain confidentiality. One of the students may bring in an experience with you as a trial client for supervision or intervision. In that case, the student undertakes to anonymize his case in such a way that third parties cannot establish a relationship between you as a person and the case
With whom can we share your personal data?
If there is a legal obligation to do so, we may have to provide personal data to third parties. This can also take place if you request it yourself. If your personal data is processed outside the EEA. (The EEA is the European Economic Area, consisting of the countries of the European Union, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland.) Appropriate safeguards have been put in place for this. Your data may be stored by third parties outside the EU if Google Analytics, LinkedIn or Facebook are used to contact you. These parties are “EU-US Privacy Shield” certified, so that they will comply with European privacy regulations.
The AVG gives you a number of rights as soon as you have provided us with data. This means, among other things, that you always have access to the data we have about you